The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the AbleOne Education Network Corporation Websites (http://ableone.org):
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website by identifying which parts of our site are most heavily used. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that user sessions will be tracked, but the users will remain anonymous.
Like most Web servers on the Internet, our server collect and store all of the information that your Web browser sends when it requests a Web page, including:
- The name, domain and numerical Internet address of the "host" computer (typically a computer belonging to your Internet Service Provider and not your personal computer) from which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you accessed our site;
- The Internet address of the Web page from which you came;
- The page you requested from our site and the number of characters sent to your computer; and
- The information your Web browser software sends as its so-called "User Agent," which typically identifies the browser software and may also indicate the operating system and type of CPU used in your personal computer.
It is impossible to determine the actual identity of an individual user from this information.
Our server logs are periodically summarized and analyzed in order to study site usage over time and to perform other studies to help us improve the site's organization, performance, and usefulness.
Use of Information
AbleOne staff uses the information gathered above to tailor site content to user needs and to generate aggregate statistical reports. At no time do we disclose site usage by individual IP addresses. Web server logs are retained on a temporary basis and then deleted completely from our systems.
When you send us personal identifying information via e-mail (that is, in a message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a form that e-mails us this information), we use it to respond to you. Information collected via e-mail will be retained at our discretion in a directly readable form. We do not retain or distribute to any parties lists of e-mail addresses.
The AbleOne Website contains links to other independently run Websites outside the "ableone.org" domain. AbleOne is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact:
AbleOne Education Network Corporation
P.O. Box 541106
Waltham, MA 02454
© 2007 AbleOne Education Network Corporation. All Rights Reserved.